Friday, April 6, 2012

Eric replaces the garbage disposal

It's Good Friday and we've been to church so I'm counting on some extra Grace because Eric has decided to replace the garbage disposal.  Anyone who knows Eric, knows that things like this are NOT his strong suite.  To give you an example of how bad it usually is, Sarah and Lizzie went to the mall when he started.....


When he got into the car with his Heavy Duty Motor, Multi-Grind, Sound seal disposal, he informed me that there was a sign that read, "Disposal replacement $110 per hour"


Eric, "Now don't get me wrong, I'm no professional but I did watch the video and it took the guy 5 minutes.  Who would pay $110 for 5 minutes?  And I'm not saying it will only take me 5 minutes but that's ridiculous!"


Just for the record, he started at 5:07pm.  I'll let you know when he is done....


Eric, "I think I should turn the TV on"
Me, "To drown out the cursing?"
Eric, "yes"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


50 minutes in, the old one is out, the new one is trying to be installed....


Eric, "Gosh!  In the video he just popped it back in!"
*back to watching video again.


I am happy to report that at 6:11pm the new disposal is in and working!!  No cussing and very little annoyance!  


I would say that if you need help replacing a disposal to call, but I think that might be pushing it!!  Baby steps!


I love my husband!



No comments:

Post a Comment