Monday, August 18, 2014

It's not every day I'm blown away....



There are few things that take my breath away. My family is one of them. Particularly my girls after they've had their photos taken. Specifically, and most recently, Lizzie.  Our baby, our surprise, our spitting image of her father... our child who is happiest in her bed watching Netflix or in her element on her horses. Our last... she is the one who will make us empty nesters in a year. Oh how I long to hold on tight but knowing I must slowly let go... another piece of my heart while bursting with joy and pride, aches... sometimes a lot. As with both Emily and Sarah, when I scroll through their Senior photos, I cry... well no, I sob... most times I need kleenex. A lot of kleenex! 



Jesse David Green (www.jessedavidgreen.com) has taken each of our girls Senior photos. Jesse and his wife Cali are like family to us! Emily was his 2nd client!! Jesse, Cali and Emily went to church together, attending the same youth group. Yes... Jesse is 22. What the crap??? I know! So much talent in this one person.  He has received countless awards for his photography and he created Mammoth Booth www.mammothbooth.com which... ok, if you don't book this for your Grad or Wedding or, well, anything... I won't feel sorry for you!! Mammoth Booth is pretty darn close to God and Family... and Jesse for taking your photos... but the kicker is that if you book him for Mammoth Booth, you have to invite me. Seriously. But don't tell my daughters... they get embarrassed with how much I love this thing and I invite total strangers to have their pictures taken with me! Wow, that sounds a bit creepy.  Ok never mind, just book you party, invite me if you want!! 



So back to Jesse (I tend to focus on me sometimes...)  To see the whole thing, go to www.jessedavidgreen.com and you will see his blog on Lizzie! And seriously, book him. You won't be disappointed. Then you can take me to dinner to thank me! See! It always comes back to me! :) But really... I can't say enough good things about Jesse's work but let his blog speak for itself!









No comments:

Post a Comment