Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby girl Lizzie goes to Winter Formal 2012

Our youngest daughter, Lizzie is 14 and went to her first Winter Formal two days ago.  I'm just recuperating from it!  Winter formal is not Prom or Homecoming... just a fancy dance in the winter.  Keep in mind, you do the exact same preparations as Prom or Homecoming, I can't believe the thought of not doing:


-New dress 
-Spray tan
-Manicure
-Hair
-3 hour "get ready" with girlfriends


would ever enter my mind, and believe me, I'd be lying if I didn't think, "we're doing all this for a dance?"  But how can you not.  These moments will be forever memories and the night went well so thank goodness for good memories!!  



Britni M. and Lizzie

The dress!







We went to Isak's home to take pictures and met his parents who are lovely!  His mom and I had been texting trying to figure out what on earth the plans were and what our role was!  Between Isak's parent and Eric and I, we transported 11 teens to downtown Ann Arbor to eat dinner, the four of us had a lovely dinner while waiting for the kids, and then transported them back to school for the dance!  


Annie, Anna, Maddie, Lily and Lizzie

Isak and Lizzie

Isak and Lizzie

Isak and Lizzie



I know... I know... aren't they stunning?!!  I'm bragging, I know, I can't help it!  Loved seeing our little Lizzie all dressed up and smiling and enjoying the night with her friends!  It makes your heart happy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sharon! Loved reading your blog! Loved hanging out with you both and so happy that Isak and Lizzie went together so that we could FINALLY meet. And love love LOVE all those long and crazy text messages...let's keep it up!
    xox/Sassa

    ReplyDelete